- Geometry description : Four sufraces define the nozzle and four surfaces
define the rectangular post.
- Intersect the post with the nozzle side walls.
- Goto CAD Utilities by depressing CAD on the side bar and then depress
- Space Curve toggle should be active. This option will create space
curves that are an approximation to the parametric intersection curves found.
If not active, a pair of curves will be created for each intersection, one
parametric curve for each surface. Only one should be retained for the grid
Note: The intersection button also exists in CAD Curves and Surfaces.
The Space Curves toggle button only exists in CAD Utilities.
The accuracy of intersection curve will be based on the specified blue tolerance
set in Topology.
- Select the four post surfaces and the two side walls of the nozzle.
- Depress the intersection button (wing/fuselage icon).