- Widgets (ie. buttons, menus, sliders, etc.) are activated by the Left Mouse Button.
- Manipulation of the graphics is done by the mouse; bu default the left mouse is
translation, middle mouse is rotation, and the right mouse is zoom. These can
be changed under Util SetUp on the Side Bar.
- There are four graphical user interfaces to choose from:
GUI1 is the default with all functions on the right hand side (RHS) of the
screen, with a list and message window across the button.
GUI2 is also Right handed but is now catered to the advanced user who
likes hot keys. Has a larger viewing area since the message window is new
placed on the RHS.
GUI3 is same as GUI1 but has functionality on the left had side (LHS).
GUI4 is same as GUI2 but has functionality on LHS.
- To add or change view options. Copy GUM-B.views from the GUM-B
execution directory into your $HOME/.GUM-B directory. The main
GUM-B.views file will be read with your file either changing or adding
- To customize the GUI's, copy GUM-B.#.ad (# is 1, 2, 3, or 4) from the
GUM-B execution directory into your #HOME/.GUM-B directory. The
main GUM-B.#.ad file will be read with your file changing attributes or
- The $HOME/.GUM-B/SetUp file can be edited to further customize GUM-B.
Type "gumb -h" for runtime changes.
- By depressing "h" in the Drawing area a listing of the available hot keys will